Are you a blogger or website owner who wants to track your website’s progress in search engines? Do you want to keep track of how well your SEO campaign is working? Or do you want to get a sense of what part of your website needs to be improved so you can surpass the competition by using the best keywords? Then you need rank-tracking software to monitor your website’s SEO performance.
There are a lot of different rank-tracking software options available out there. It can be tough to decide which one is best for your blog or website. Don’t worry, we’re here to help you. In this blog post, we’ll go over some of the best rank-tracking software. We’ll be taking a look at the benefits, costs, and intended use of each, which will help you decide which one is right for you. But before we begin with the list, let’s briefly discuss what rank-tracking software is and why you need one for your website. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Rank tracking software is a tool that allows you to track your website’s rankings in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) for a specific set of keywords or search terms. It monitors and evaluates the organic keyword positions over time. The use of a rank tracker is important because it allows you to see how your website is performing in terms of SEO and where it is positioned in relation to your competitors.
If you’re just curious about how your website ranks in search engines, rank-tracking software can give you some insights. But there are also a few other reasons why you might need rank-tracking software.
First, if you want to evaluate the success of your keyword approach, rank-tracking software can be a valuable tool. It helps you modify your existing SEO strategy on the basis of exact analytics.
Second, if you’re trying to improve your website’s rankings, rank-tracking software can help you identify areas where you need to focus your efforts.
Third, a rank-tracking tool helps you monitor the performance of your competitors’ websites. It helps you identify if their websites are outranking yours on high-volume keywords.
Finally, it can help you generate more revenue. Using a rank tracker, you can concentrate your efforts on finding new keyword ideas that will boost revenue by determining which pages have the greatest traffic and conversions.
Here we’ve put together a list of the best rank-tracking software options to help you make an informed decision.
Google Search Console is a free online analytics tool for everyone with a Google account. It provides website owners with detailed insights into their website traffic.
A summary of what Google Search Console can accomplish for you is provided below:
- It keeps track of how well your website performs in Google search results.
- It keeps track of the search terms users use to locate your website.
- It tracks the major traffic generators for your website, be they backlinks or keywords.
- It enables you to comprehend how Google indexes and crawls your website.
- When there are issues with your website, it notifies you.
Ahrefs Rank Tracker is a really user-friendly tool that is available for free but has a paid version too. With this tracker, all you need to do is enter or import a set of keywords, select one of the numerous countries for each keyword, and provide your URL or the URLs of your competitors to get started.
Some features of the Ahrefs Rank Tracker are:
- It calculates the percentage of clicks to your website that bring organic search traffic.
- It records your website’s rankings over time and displays them in the form of charts for easy understanding.
- It analyzes your performance against your competitor’s website.
- It gets you data on features like featured snippets, top stories, site links, top and bottom ads, etc.
- It allows you to sort your keywords using multiple filters for an easy search.
- It is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices.
Pricing: $100 per month
Accuranker is a powerful rank-tracking tool that is available as a free trial. It provides customizable reporting templates and on-demand ranking updates for a range of websites and blogs. The software also provides extensive analysis and a wide range of metrics that you may filter in a number of different ways.
Here’s what you get for buying this amazing rank tracker:
- It provides you with ranking updates in a matter of seconds every time you refresh the tool.
- It allows you an insight into detailed metrics related to every aspect of your website ranking.
- It is integrated with other platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- It enables you to see all SERP features including image packs, site links, and featured snippets.
Pricing: $109 per month for 1000 keywords
SEMrush is another popular rank-tracking software option. It offers a free version and a paid version too. The paid version includes more extensive features, but a free version is still a good option if you just want to track your website’s rankings once in a while.
The SEMrush position tracking tool helps you do the following things:
- It allows you to follow the changes in the keyword rankings for your website or blog.
- It helps you find the competitors that are ranking for the same keywords as you.
- It displays the number of search terms that are among the top 3, 10, 20, and 100.
- It allows you to set personalized alerts that will notify you in the event of any changes in your position that may necessitate quick action.
Pricing: $99.95 per month
5. Rank Tracker
Rank Tracker is a desktop and mobile web tool that enables website owners to track their website’s progress in search engines. It is an older rank-tracking software option that offers both a free trial and a paid plan.
Some distinguishing features of the Rank Tracker are:
- It monitors your advancement in the rankings for any particular location.
- You may toggle between mobile and desktop views to track your ranking performance across various channels.
- It sends you daily email alerts for any changes in your website’s ranking positions.
- With the help of graphs the tool shows, you can simply discuss your success with your team by showing how your position has evolved over time.
Pricing: $14 to $167 per month depending upon the plan you choose
The Pro Rank Checker from Moz is a popular web-based rank-tracking software option. Moz also offers a variety of other SEO tools, so it’s a good option if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution. It offers a 30-day free trial, so you can try it out before you commit to a paid plan.
Some amazing features of the Moz Pro Rank Checker are:
- It allows you to track your rankings in the keyword search results with 95% accuracy.
- It gives you instant reports on the keyword rankings.
- It helps you find rankings for possible keywords you would wish to monitor.
- You can track ranking data for various search engines including Google, Google Mobile, Bing, and Yahoo.
- It allows you to prioritize your SEO efforts by providing precise statistics on search volume, competition activity, and ranking positions all at once.
Pricing: $99 to $599 per month depending upon the plan you choose
SERPWoo Rank Tracking Software combines conventional rank-tracking tools with comprehensive data analytic tools and third-party data sources to provide you with a deep insight into your website’s ranking data.
Some interesting features of the SERPWoo Rank Tracking Software are:
- It follows the SEO results and reports to you about new opportunities to increase the organic traffic of your website.
- The ORM tagging safeguards your identity, the identity of your team members, and your brand.
- It reports your ranking progress by sending you regular notifications when some changes happen.
Pricing: $49.95 to $299.95 per month depending upon the plan you choose
The rank tracking tool from Mangools, SERPWatcher, is not only reasonably priced but also easy to use for both novices and SEO experts. In contrast to some other rank trackers, SERPWatcher strikes an outstanding mix of simple and sophisticated data that beginners can quickly understand.
Some important features of SERPWatcher are listed below:
- It displays the Performance Index based on your site’s current keyword rankings and searches volumes.
- It supports results for both mobile and desktop searches.
- You can schedule the ranking reports and even share them with your team members.
- All pricing plans of SERPWatcher are affordable and come with a 48-hour money-back guarantee.
Pricing: $49 to $129 per month depending upon the plan you choose
Advanced Web Ranking is another older rank-tracking software option that is available as a free trial. Thanks to the tool’s experience in the industry, it is now trusted by more than 24,000 leading brands and agencies across the world.
Here’s what you get for buying the Advanced Web Ranking Tracker:
- It provides you with the most recent and precise ranking data across any device, whether desktop or mobile.
- The data is available in almost all languages for all types of search engines including Google.
- You can access on-demand rankings in a matter of minutes.
- It helps you track all types of SERP features including site links, image packs, top stories, and featured snippets.
- You can get access to unlimited ranking updates and fully customized reports.
- Reports can be edited and shared with the help of the tool’s built-in editor.
- It is integrated with third-party tools for procuring a wide range of data across different platforms.
Pricing: $49 to $499 per month depending upon the plan you choose
10. SE Ranking
SE Ranking’s Keyword Rank Tracker is a web application that enables website owners to track their website’s progress in search engines. It serves its users with comprehensive ranking analytics across key search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YouTube) with the utmost precision.
You can use this keyword rank tracker for a variety of tasks, for example:
- It helps you monitor the keywords of your competitors and compare your website to theirs.
- It helps you learn which keywords and web pages are driving the most visitors to your website so you can concentrate on them more.
- It allows you to spot the areas causing ranking decline so you can stop the traffic loss effectively.
- It finds you the pages that compete for the same keyword thereby addressing the problems of cannibalization.
- It lets you know through accurate stats how changes to the ranking algorithms are affecting your website over time.
Pricing: $39 to $189 per month depending upon the plan you choose
You can keep track of where your website or blog actually ranks in organic and local search results by using Whitespark’s Local Rank Tracker. It enables you to determine the results of your SEO efforts in boosting your rankings in the relevant search engines, in addition to assisting you in making real-time decisions based on the statistics.
Here are the features that this local rank tracker offers:
- It helps you monitor the local packs, maps, and organic results across different search engines.
- It allows you to get a complete view of your website’s overall performance in terms of SEO.
- It monitors rankings for many locations across particular zip/postal codes or geo-coordinates in your city.
- It gives you a side-by-side comparison of yourself to your competitors in the form of charts and reports.
- You can sort out ranking data with the help of different filters the tool has in it.
Pricing: $25 to $200 per month depending upon the plan you choose
With the help of RankWatch Rank Tracker, you can monitor the exact rankings of your website or blog in popular search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex. The data is jam-packed with other SERP elements in addition to ranking statistics. The results may be followed across many different geographic areas, including statistics based on cities.
Some prominent features of the RankWatch Rank Tracker are the following:
- The tool utilizes daily rank tracking data provided by the module to regularly evaluate the results of your keyword campaign.
- You can track the search engine rankings for your website across more than 170 countries and in all major languages.
- For a more in-depth ranking analysis, the tracking features of this tool extend beyond the domains to include related sub-domains and sub-URLs as well.
- It uses localized IPs to track the precise rankings generated from a specific location.
- It also features multiple data filters and automated alerts for ease of use.
Pricing: $29 to $449 per month depending upon the plan you choose
The SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker is a web-based rank-tracking tool that is available as a free trial. It is an all-in-one rank-tracking tool trusted by more than 2 million users worldwide. It offers tons of customizability options for local and global tracking of your website.
Here’s what SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker can do for you:
- It helps you track keywords and assess their ranking performance without any limits.
- It verifies your website’s position in SERPs and helps you view rankings for a precise location.
- It gives you daily and weekly updates on rankings.
- You can access the data both on desktop and mobile devices.
- It combines 23 keyword tools to provide you with the most accurate data possible.
Pricing: $149 or $349 per year
Whether you are a beginner or professional, the AuthorityLabs Rank Tracker is an excellent choice for you to track your website’s performance in rankings. It helps you know whether the SEO strategy you are using for your website is actually working or not.
The features that make this rank-tracking software different from others are:
- It tracks the performance of your SEO strategy on the basis of consistent and precise keyword data.
- It automates and streamlines mobile and local rank-tracking processes.
- It provides you with daily alerts on rank changes.
- It recovers organic keywords for your and your competitor’s website.
- It tracks local ranking search results by state, city, and even postal code.
- It provides access to unlimited users on a single plan.
Pricing: $49 to $450 per month depending upon the plan you choose
The online SERP Website Rank Checker Tool from Serpstat is an easy-to-use, all-in-one platform where you can track your website’s ranking in a matter of seconds. It is the number one best-selling SEO tool of all time on Appsumo.
Here are some amazing features of this rank checker:
- It helps you analyze the SERP elements that bring more visitors to your website.
- You can select and fine-tune individual pages and even categories on your website using the special filtering feature of Serpstat.
- It provides you with daily reports of your website’s keyword rankings in mobile and desktop searches.
- It helps you in decision making by comparing your search results to the “competitor’s reports.”
Pricing: $69 to $499 per month depending upon the plan you choose
Rank-tracking software is a valuable tool for bloggers and website owners. It can help you track your website’s progress over time, identify areas for improvement, and just see how your website ranks in the search engines. There are a variety of rank-tracking software options available, so you should be able to find one that meets your needs. Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Accuranker, SEMrush, Rank Tracker, Moz, SERPWoo, SERPWatcher, Advanced Web Ranking, SE Ranking, Whitespark, RankWatch, SEO PowerSuite Rank Tracker, AuthorityLabs, and Serpstat are all good options. We hope you found this list of the best rank-tracking software helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below!